Alhamdulillah I am still breathing and I am still in this world. Only that I don't have the time to sit infront of the laptop. I was out and about for almost a month. Too many things to settle until at times, when I think about it, I don't really know what I had done.
But frankly speaking, I am tired... mentally and physically! My oven had a good vacation too. I really hope that I can start baking again soon. The goodness about me not being able to be infront of my laptop is, I have less temptation to try out the recipes shared by others because I don't really know what's going on in the cyberworld now. Huhuhu... I think Allah is 'rewarding' me now for liking to waste my time when I was much younger. Now I feel like 24 hours is just not enough....
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Chef Khoo See Yew
350g high protein flour
5g milk powder
2.5g bread improver
50g castor sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
200g cold water
6g instant yeast
few drops pandan essence
few drops green food coloring
20g santan powder
1. Combine all B and add into A.
2. When it forms almost a dough, add in butter and knead till smooth and shiny.
3. Cover and prove for 30 minutes.
4. Divide into 50g each (14 pieces) and place into 2 different 8 inches greased round mould. Let it rise again again.
5. Brush with mixture of water and milk powder and sprinkle with sliced almonds.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 20 to 25 minutes.
I used my breadmaker to do the kneading job.
Have a nice day!