Search This Blog

Friday, May 27, 2011

No Bake Peach Cheesecake

T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Jumaa Mubaraq to all...

MasyaAllah, it's Friday already. Time really flies or was it me who are wasting too much time? I hope whatever time that I had wasted are for a good cause...



T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

Frankly speaking, I don't have the confidence to bake or make a cheesecake. I don't know why though many of my friends said, to bake or make cheese cakes are very easy. Maybe because the ingredients are quite costly, so I dare not try, fearing I'd let all the ingredients go to waste if I failed. But then, two days ago, I dare myself to try making one. That was because, Fatin is into cheesecakes nowadays. Alhamdulillah, it came out nice. Thanks to Along Roz for sharing the recipe but I had changed her MANGO Cheesecake to my PEACHES Cheesecake because I don't have any mangos at home. Allow me to share the recipe here ya Along Roz. Thank you...

p/s : By the way, another breaking news (lol Fatin), my girl helped me wash my car yesterday evening, that's why early this morning it rained! Hahahaha.... jangan mare Long... hehehe..



NO BAKE PEACH CHEESECAKE
Posted by MamaFaMi
Adapted from : Along Roz's Mango Cheesecake

Ingredients :

CRUST

110g butter
2 tbs brown sugar
200g Digestive biscuits - crushed
50g Cornflakes - crushed coarsely

Method :

1. Melt butter with brown sugar.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
3. Press into the cheesecake tin.
4. Chill for at least 30 minutes.


FILLING

250g cream cheese (I used Tatura brand)
1/2 cup castor sugar
200ml cream (I used Emborg whip cream)
3/4 cup peaches puree (used the sliced peaches in syrup. I mix some of the syrup when I puréed the peaches)
1 tablespoon gelatine - dilute in 1/4 cup water and heat up until melted

Method :

1. Cream the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
2. Add in whip cream and continue to beat until thicken.
3. Add in peaches puree and stir well.
4. Pour in the gelatine mixture.
5. Pour onto the chilled crust.
6. Chill overnight until set.
7. Remove the cake from the tin. Arrange some sliced peaches on top. Ready to serve.


Have a nice day everyone!

12 comments:

  1. salam jumaat to you too dear sis,yeay,I made it...I'm the 1st to peep...wow...cheese cake,hmmm...frankly speaking,dah lama mak teh shelved cheesy2 thing nih,naik gerun bila memikirkan halal haramnya..please educate me sis,gelatin tu plak guane..halalgel ke...
    haha..never mind Fatin..hujan kan bagus..I like...bila nak pi daftar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam jumaat mama...
    sedappnya cheese cake tu...
    buat sendiri senangkan mama...
    puas makan...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dulu selalu cuba ma pasal sana bhn murah mg simple n easy once u lnggar pntng lrg dia maka tongsamph la jawabnya.dulu before jadi,a few times cheesecake masuk tong.tp sjk blik ni,xberani nk cuba takut lain bhn lain pesen.

    Ritu guna emborgh whipping cream xmnjadi.buat topping fail.agaknya creamnya cair sikit x ma?ma guna brand apa utk topping cream?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi MamaFami, can I bring my car over to be washed? Malas nak chuchi, ha ha.
    Love your this cake. Its beautiful. Love the colours.
    And it sure looks real good too.
    Going to be a problem eating one.
    Why?
    Sure to want another piece, ha ha.
    Have a nice day and keep a song in your heart.
    Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mamaaaaaaaaaaaa....adeeeiii x sangka Mama sanggup berbuat kejam kepada diriku ini...huhuuu....sampai hati mu....naaaaaaaaaaaakk itu ciskek looorrrr! ^____^ Kaulah pengubat duka hati ku...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamualaikum mama...
    sedapnya kek tu mama.. kalau ler dpt sepotong nie kan best.. :D..

    ReplyDelete
  7. mamaaaaa...sedaapnyer maa..dulupun kita try gak resipi alongroz nih jd peach cheesecake gak!! bak sepotong..ada lg x lam peties tuh??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama, so long since the last time I made this cheesecake
    It's so refreshing in this nowadays hot weather and especially when my head is hot cos blogger doesnt function properly lately! hehehehhe....
    yours looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. salam mama. wah.. nampak cantik kejadian kek ni.. pastinya sedap ni :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hmm sedapnya.lama tak makan cheese cake

    ReplyDelete
  11. sedapnyaaaa cheese cake ituuuuu dan sangat mengoda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi MamaFami,

    I tried your recipe. It's really good but my cheesecake tak set sangat. Tak sure kenapa. Any advice?

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!