Over these past 45 years of my life, I've used so many brands of shampoo. Every time someone else uses a good smelling shampoo, I'll ask for the brand name and will give it a try. But then, that doesn't last long. I still like the one that is my favourite and that would be the Clairol Herbal Essence...tak memasal je dah tolong promote kan...haha....
Speaking of this shampoo, I remembered my roomates when I was studying in ITM Shah Alam a good 28 years ago. I think they must have admired my hair..ok.. kita masuk mode P.E.R.A.S.A.N ye tuan tuan dan puan puan.... because then, everyone was using the same shampoo! Hahaha...
Why all of a sudden the story of shampoo?
Because, yesterday I bought my favourite shampoo after all these while! Hahahaha....
This recipe was mentioned to me by MamaZieza sometime back. And so, i had CSI-ed it at her Fotopages. Thanks to Mamazieza and also to Rozi's mother-in-law for sharing.
ROTI NAIK ROZI'S MIL
Posted by MamaFaMi
Source : Rozi's Mother-In-Law via MamaZieza
180g soft brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
yellow food coloring
400g bread flour
100g superfine flour
40g milk powder
11g instant dried yeast
Bread Maker method :
1. Into the breadmaker pan, pour in the water, brown sugar, vanilla essence and food coloring.
2. Top it with flour, milk powder and instant dried yeast.
3. Set the bread maker to DOUGH setting and press start. When the dough is just combined, add in margarine. Leave the bread maker to finish the cycle which will takes about 1 1/2 hour or so.
4. Remove the dough from the pan and divide the dough into 20 equal portions. Roughly about 49 to 50g each.
5. Form each portion into a ball and arrange on a baking tray. Spray with a bit of water. Leave to rise for another 30 minutes or so.
6. Spray with a bit of water on the dough surface before putting the tray into the oven.
7. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180c for 30 minutes or till golden brown.
8. Once out of the oven, brush with a bit of butter. Place on a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container.
Have a nice day!