Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Agar-agar Sirap Ros


T.H.E R.A.M.B.L.I.N.G.S

Miss me? No? O ok...
Anyway, I had not been updating this blog for quite sometime and was told to put up a new entry soonest possible by Shabnam, my sister in Malawi. Yes madam!!!

Alhamdulillah the Peperiksaan Menengah Rendah is over for my son yesterday. A great relief to me, for the time being that is. Now, I can just pray for the best. What's done can't be undone. Yesterday after the last paper, I brought Syahmi and Iddin to KFC for a treat. We had a lovely time there. And at night, Iddin's family took Syahmi out to Coffee Bean just to hang out! What a way to celebrate the temporary independence! Hahaha....

T.H.E R.E.C.I.P.E

The recipe I am sharing today is a jelly puding recipe that I've tried from Majalah Rasa August 2010. And of course, with a slight adjustment here and there to suit my tastebud.



AGAR-AGAR SIRAP ROS

Ingredients :

150g castor sugar
15g 'agar-agar' powder
1 litre water
130ml thick coconut milk
1 egg white
1 tablespoon rose syrup
1/4 teaspoon rose essence
pink food coloring

Method :

1. Boil water with agar-agar powder until the powder dissolves.
2. Add in sugar, coconut milk, rose syrup, rose essence and pink food coloring. Stir well.
3. Remove 1/3 of the mixture from the pot and add in egg white. Stir to mx well.
4. Remove the pot from heat and pour in the egg white mixture. Stir.
5. Pour the mixture into a tray and leave to cool down before putting the tray into the refrigerator to set.
6. Cut and serve.

Have a nice day!

3 comments:

  1. assalamu'alaikum mama...lamanyer blog ni sunyi...apa kabar mama :)) resepi yg ni masuk list...sure buat sbb senang nk dpt...cuma tunggu hari jer..bila yer.. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deliah's Deli :
    Waalaikumussalam Deliah dear... tu la, kesian gak kat blog ni. Sunyi sepi tapi sejak 3 minggu kebelakangan ni, mama tak ada mood sangat nak mengadap laptop. Anak mama ambil periksa. Masak pun ala kadar saja. Terima kasihlah Deliah masih ingat pada mama ni ye... muahh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aik ma....dh tukaq layout ke? cantik. baru bape ari x singgah dapur mama...skali masuk...hah terkezut jap. ingat salah umah tdi...hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to drop a comment or two... much appreciated... thank you!